The Metcalfe Hotel
To ensure a comfortable stay in Ottawa for yourself and your fellow guests, we request you observe the following guidelines:
- A nominal pet fee will apply.
- Please let us know when making your reservation that you will be travelling with a pet.
- Advance notice is required, as there are limited Pet-Friendly Zones in the hotel.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash when it is in the hotel or on hotel property, unless it is in your suite.
- Pets are not allowed in Cocotte Bistro, fitness facility or game room area.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet on hotel property, as well as in and around Ottawa.
- Any disturbances, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Please contact our Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing your room. No attempt will be made to enter if there is a pet in the suite, unless the owner is present.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your pet. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and operators, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.